there’s a website called avoidhumans.com that can let you look up local public places that aren’t crowded.
just reposting for any of my followers who haven’t seen this! i love you all
"The relationship between the two of them off-screen, you see them just very affectionate with each other, very caring with each other, so that’s lovely and kind of infuses the relationship between Jamie and Claire."
STEAL HER LOOK: Judge Judy
Fendi judge gown: $399
Versace diamond band wring: $2999
Channel diamond ear wrings: $4999
MAC deep plum lipstick: $17.50
Lase detailing: $1.50 per foot
Alfred Enoch in How to Get Away With Murder 1x01
9 things you need to know about the Arctic Monkeys who aren’t Alex Turner
- Nick O’Malley learnt the bass parts to the entire Arctic Monkeys debut album within the space of two days. This was after he joined the band on a trial basis following the exit of original member, Andy Nicholson.
- Matt helders has also dabbled in promotions and is one of three founders of Sheffield’s Tramlines Festival.
- Despite the trappings of fame and fortune, Jamie Cook still plays for his local football team Packhorse FC.
- When Nick O’Malley first joined the band, he was only expected to be around until previous bassist Andy Nicholson recovered from fatigue. It is now eight years since he first joined.
- Matt Helders also has his own fashion collection with designer label Superemebeing (here, he is modelling one of his own hoodies)
- In spite of the hectic Arctic Monkeys touring schedule, Jamie Cook kept his day job and worked as a tiler up until 2006. He even flew back from a sold out tour to finish a job.
- Nick O’Malley's trial period to see if he would be able to join the band, he managed to play with a broken hand, an injury from a drunken night out.
- Matt Helders is a DJ and producer - as well as the band’s drummer. He has remixed the likes of The Hives, Duran Duran , Roots Manuva and even featured on Toddla T’s Skanky Skank album.
- Guitarist Jamie Cook was the band member responsible for coming up with the name Arctic Monkeys. However, to this day no-one knows why. Alex Turner has since said that he’s not sure even Jamie knows…
Once in science class the teacher was talking about reproduction and how almost everything we do on routine is to attract a mate and this one boy was all “I don’t want a wife or a girlfriend” so everyone was all “omg r u gay” and he said “no i kinda dont really want anyone” and there was silence until he said “well actually i kinda want lizard” and long story short that kid came out as asexual in front of 30 8th graders
I thought this was leading to something deep…I wasn’t disappointed.
Space saving furniture
This is so pleasing